Sunday, August 17, 2014

How to Pet Proof your Home - An interview with Veterinarian, Dr.Jessica Robertson

Being a pet owner is truly a joy and privilege. My wife and I are the proud owners of a 4 year old boxer named Manni. And, I tell ya, if it wasn't for having a set of hind legs, I quite honestly don't think you can tell him that he isn't human. I'm always amazed by the intelligence of domestic animals and their ability to assimilate to human culture. However, as domestic as they may acts at times, the truth remains that they are still animals and that they require a whole set of separate rules and details to be able to coexist with their human counterparts.

In this exclusive interview, I had the privilege to sit down with veterinarian, Dr. Jessica Robertson. Dr. Robertson owns Robertson Animal Hosptial, a full service animal care hospital in Gainesville, Florida. She is also a proud alum of the University of Florida School of Veterinary Medicine. Dr. Jessica shares her expert opinion on pet care and making our homes more conducive to pets in this brief, informative interview that I'm certain you will enjoy. Take a look:


CLICK VIDEO BELOW TO WATCH THE INTERVIEW


If you have any questions about this interview or any other real estate related topic, feel free to contact me at any time! And remember, when it comes to real estate, Think Hurst 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment